Ford Credit Europe Bank Finance Graduate Programme
Finance Graduate Programme
Salary: From £36,000 per annum plus competitive benefits
Are you looking to jump straight into a role where you will make an immediate impact in a global organisation? We have a track record of supporting tomorrow’s leaders as they set out on their career pathways. We understand how important the first steps in your career are, and together, we’ll help and support you to prepare for your future. AT FCE Bank PLC, the roles our graduates are placed in are core positions that are integral to the success of the organisation. From day one, you’ll be collaborating with colleagues to make a difference and deliver impact
Whether you're working at your dining room table, getting comfy in a cafe or in one of our modern offices, our team and technology enable you to easily connect and collaborate with colleagues, inspiring bright ideas and giving you the opportunity to shine. Finance is a global team, so there may be opportunities for you to travel to other FCE Bank plc locations where you could work together with our international colleagues. Our main UK location is in Essex and during your time on the graduate scheme you will rotate through at least two of the following key business areas:
- Financial analysis
- Regulatory reporting & prudential compliance
What’s in it for you?
- The objective of our finance graduate program is to enable you to gain exposure to a diverse mix of the work we do. In doing so, you will broaden your knowledge and develop skills in core competencies that are in high demand:
- Profit forecasting, budgeting and business planning
- Regulatory reporting and data analytics
- Systems/applications development and testing
- Cash flow analysis and capital structure
- Capital markets and financial markets risk management
The extensive range of roles open to you, combined with the diverse nature of our business, makes for unrivalled career opportunities and personal professional development. The support we offer includes:
- Relevant training in key financial skills
- Individual career development reviews
- The possibility for company funded educational assistance programs, such as CIMA and ACCA
Our trusted mentors and experienced team come from a diverse range of backgrounds and are on hand to answer your questions, listen to your concerns, and help you feel comfortable in your new environment. You could make friends for life as you get to know the rest of our graduates at company social events and volunteering days, where you choose a charity you would like to support.
If you’re ready to push boundaries and harness innovation, joining us at FCE is the perfect springboard to launch your career.
To be part of our future, you will need:
- A minimum 2:1 degree, ideally in (or you could put from) a finance-related discipline
- Experience of using Excel and an ability to learn data analytics tools such as Alteryx
- An ability to communicate clearly in writing, over the phone, and face-to-face
- Effective interpersonal skills
- To be highly motivated, have a proactive approach and show willingness to learn
- A passion for innovation and an ability to use your creativity to solve problems
- To possess excellent communication skills and be able to show empathy with customers
- Courage, integrity and a control mindset
- To demonstrate the ability to work in a team, high levels of emotional intelligence and excellent leadership skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Our employees don’t let their differences hold them back, they embrace them and use them to their advantage. FCE creates a positive working environment for people from various backgrounds, allowing us to learn and grow as we move forward in our careers. The distance between you and an amazing career has never been shorter. Join the Ford team today, and discover the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you would expect from a diverse global leader.